Former Golfer to Partner at RSM Canada
Terri Ellis began her journey as a professional golfer and single mother and today is a partner with RSM Canada. Her story is inspirational and is a journey of curiosity and constant change.
As a Partner, market development and growth, Terri works closely with the RSM Canada leadership team to continue the firm’s strategic expansion and better serve leading mid-market companies. Terri collaborates closely with RSM nationally and the marketplace, to identify and bring to market RSM Canada’s full spectrum of business solutions. With over 10 years of experience with national accounting firms, she has developed and implemented go-to-market strategies, tools and processes, and brings a pragmatic approach to business combined with market insights and analytical skills.
Terri is not afraid to ask questions, think out of the box and do things a little differently. Our conversation stems from golf, education, relationships and a path less traveled. Happily married and a mother of two Terri continues the journey of learning and meeting new challenges head on.
Professional affiliations and credentials
· Canadian Women’s Professional Golf Association
· Mississauga Board of Trade Power and Growth Series Committee
· Mississauga Board of Trade Golf Committee
· EWGA Communications Chair Board of Directors
· Bachelor of Arts, English, York University
· Post Graduate Certificate, public relations, Humber College
· Accounting Courses, University of Toronto
· Finance and Economics Courses, Ryerson University
· Executive Leadership Course, Queen’s University